Although the resume doesn’t get you the job, it can be a critical factor in getting you the interview. The Resume Editing Team at the UT Dallas Career Center will critique your resume and offer advice to ensure your document is ready for the job market. As a student or alum of the university, you can have any job- search or graduate school related document critiqued. This may include documents such as resumes, cover letters, informational interview requests or personal statements.
Check out the various ways you can get your document edited:
- Stop by the Career Center (MC 1.312) No appointment is necessary during one of these drop-in times; but, it is on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to bring a copy of your resume!
- Monday 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Friday 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Drop off a hard copy of your resume at the Career Center and pick it up again after it has been reviewed.
- Schedule an individual appointment with one of our Career Center professionals. Be sure to bring your resume to the appointment.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.