The Fall 2010 Career Expo is only one week away! Here are 5 simple Pre-Expo steps to maximize your success at this important career event:
- Stop by the Career Center ASAP and have your resume critiqued.
- Decide on your professional attire and have it cleaned and pressed.
- Practice your 30 seconds introduction.
- Login to UTD CareerWorks to see which companies are attending and make a target list.
- Prepare solid questions for the companies on your target list and determine how you will follow up after the Expo with your newly found business contacts.
For more information on any of these steps, check out the Career Center’s Survivor Guide and employer list here.