It’s with great pleasure that UTD is invited to participate in GEICO’s 2011 Achievement Award program – designed to recognize exceptional undergraduate students majoring in business, mathematics, computer science and related fields.
Our program requires that applicants:
- Are currently attending an accredited four-year college or university on a full-time basis
- Possess sophomore or junior status
- Have achieved at least a 3.0 overall undergraduate GPA
- Are majoring in business, computer science, mathematics or a related program (including economics, MIS, statistics)
- Have demonstrated leadership within their campus and/or community
Visit www.geico.jobs/achievement. This year, all application materials must be postmarked no later than February 22, 2011.