It is necessary to have some questions prepared for employers at the Career Expo. Here are some sample questions for you to ask:
- Do you have any tips for the application process before I go online and apply?
- I’ve gone online to look at the organization/company’s website; can you tell me more about how the organization is structured?
- As a new employee, what types of professional development opportunities are available?
- What is the interview process like?
- What qualities do you look for in a new hire?
- Are there some specific skills, work experience or educational background that can make me more competitive for the _______ position?
- Are graduate degrees important for advancing within your company?
- Can you describe the corporate culture?
- What made you choose this company?
- Formulate question based on registration information in UTD CareerWorks.
- What is the best way to follow up with you about this position after the Expo?