While we know that you love and read our blog daily or at least weekly, there are also lots of other great blogs out there for job seekers! Some are especially focused on the college student or recent college graduate looking for jobs and internships. Here is a list of our favorites:
- One Day, One Job – onedayonejob.com – One Day, One Job is all about introducing college students and recent grads to exciting companies and their entry level jobs. Every day we take a look at one employer and the jobs that they are offering for recent college graduates.
- Sweats to Suits – sweatstosuits.com – Your transition from campus to the workplace. Written by a former recruiter, now university career coach.
- The Savvy Intern, by Youtern – youtern.com/thesavvyintern – Youtern is an advocate for high quality internships, and this blog gives great advice to students/intern seekers.
- Careerealism – careerealism.com – They say “because every job is temporary.” This blog provides daily career advice served up in an original, refreshingly real manner.
- Lindsey Pollak’s blog – lindseypollak.com/blog – Lindsey is a generation Y career expert. She is a bestselling author, consultant and internationally recognized expert on next generation career trends.
- The LinkedIn Blog – blog.linkedin.com – A blog about LinkedIn and other career advice.