Get involved with the UT Dallas Student Affairs Leadership program!
The Career Center will be offering the sessions on “Leadership: What Employers Really Look For” on Sept. 22 & 29 [with some great employers] and the sessions on “Vocation and Ambition” on Oct. 13 & 27.
- Leadership 360: The Qualities of a Good Leader
- Ethical Leadership
- Intercultural Leadership
- Community Action
- Gender and Leadership
- Leadership and Recognition
- Vocation and Ambition
- Leadership: What Employers Really Look For
- Leadership vs. Management
- Goal Setting
- Public Speaking and Communication in Leadership
View the full calendar of topics and dates.
This is great for your resume and networking!