It’s with great pleasure that UTD is invited to participate in GEICO’s 2012 Achievement Award program – designed to recognize exceptional undergraduate students majoring in business, mathematics, computer science and related fields.
The program requires that applicants:
- Are currently enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university
- Possess sophomore or junior status
- Have achieved at least a 3.0 overall undergraduate GPA
- Are majoring in business, computer science, mathematics or a related program (including economics, MIS, statistics)
- Have demonstrated leadership within their campus and/or community
Visit www.geico.jobs/achievement to learn more about the award and access program documents.
2012 Award Application: http://careers.geico.com/public/achievement_award_application.pdf
This year, all application materials must be postmarked no later than February 22, 2012. The GEICO team will select recipients and present the awards during the spring semester.