The Spring Career Expo Days are here! Here are our top 5 tips for a successful expo:
1. Dress appropriately! You will not get in if you show up in jean, flip-flops, t-shirts, etc.
2. Map out the employers you want to meet. Visit our expo site for the list of attending employers and the expo floor plans.
3. Wear comfortable shoes. Blisters won’t help your professional image!
4. Bring plenty of copies of your resume. You don’t want to run out. Remember that it’s okay if the employer asks you to apply online – that doesn’t mean that they don’t like you.
5. Make a great impression. Prepare your introduction, have questions prepared, and show the employers what a great candidate you are!
Follow us on twitter for more tips and updates! @UTDCareerCenter #UTDExpoDays